• PAPER VS. IPAD

    image
    Hey everyone!
    I received many, many questions recently regarding taking notes on paper versus on a tablet. I will be talking about an iPad in this case, because it’s the one I’m most familiar with.
    Taking notes on paper:
    + You’re able to write things down yourself, which should help remember things better
    + You can organize your notebook any way you like and use any note-taking technique you want
    + Journals aren’t very expensive!
    – Too many notebooks add up to a heavy backpack.
    – To annotate any other files, readings or powerpoints, you”’ have to print those out before class
    – “Should I keep my 7th grade science journal in case I need it in the future??” Um, the most important question you’ll ask yourself during spring cleaning.

    Taking notes on an iPad:
    + You can hand write (with a stylus) or type (attachable keyboard) your notes
    + There are many, many apps to take notes as well as keep you organized and stay on task.
    + All your work can be backed up on a cloud. Also, no more “should I keep this journal?”
    + All you’ll need is an iPad and a stylus/keyboard. No more heavy bags!
    + Expensive. $270- $500…
    Previous
    Next Post »
    Terima kasih sudah berkomentar